Autodesk has bought the Massachusetts-based Revit Technology Corporation in 2002 to allow research, development and improvement in the construction domain enabling Architects & Structural Engineers.
Autodesk Revit is a building information modeling software for architects, structural engineers, MEP engineers, designers and contractors. It allows users to design a building and structure and its components in 3D, annotate the model with 2D drafting elements, and access building information from the building model's database.
Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Bridge Engineering , Marine Engineering ,Contactors ,BIM, Architectural Design & Engineering ,MEP Engineering etc.
- Datum Creation And Modeling Essentials
- Creating Structural Walls
- Creating Columns
- Creating Beam and Beam System
- Crating Foundation
- Creating Structural Floors
- Creating Trusses
- Reinforcement and Re bar
- Working with Schedules & Quantities
- Structural Design Analyses
- Running Structural Analytical Model Checks
- Applying Loads to the Structural Analytical Model
- 35 Hours Theory
- 35 Hours Practical
- 20 Hours Project work