STAAD is a structural analysis and design computer program originally developed by Research Engineers International at Yorba Linda, CA in 1997 and later bought by Bentley Systems in 2005.
STAAD.Pro is one of the most widely used structural analysis and design software products worldwide. It supports several steel, concrete and timber design codes.
Staad can perform various forms of analysis from the traditional 1st order static analysis, 2nd order p-delta analysis, geometric non-linear analysis or a buckling analysis. Dynamic analysis and response spectrum analysis
Staad pro is widely used in Engineering, Procurement, and Construction, Oil and Gas, Architecture and Engineering, Car Manufacturing Plant, Electric Power stations, museums etc.
- Understanding of plans, structural terms
- Graphical display of software
- Application or use of software
- STAAD Pro's user inferface
- Detail study of commands
- Understanding of loads and moments
- STAAD Pro's detail understanding of menu
- Help of menu STAAD Pro
- Application of results and structural drawings
- 25 Hours Theory
- 25 Hours Practical
- 20 Hours Project work