As the only CAD/CAM software company with a division dedicated to the educational market, it is no wonder that an independent research company found that Mastercam continues to rank #1 in education. Mastercam gives you the tools you need to incorporate a successful CAD/CAM course into your program. With an easy-to-learn and use interface, easy-to-teach curriculum with motivational projects, and a knowledgeable and responsive support team, Mastercam is clearly a cut above the rest.
The Mastercam Educational Suite (which consists of Design, Solids, Mill, Lathe, Router, and Wire EDM programming) delivers the full power of the world's #1 CAM system, all in one package. This comprehensive suite contains everything your students need to learn many machining methods, from a single, easy-to-use program.
Mastercam also offers add-on software to enhance your teaching experience. QuickPart gives your students a fast, easy way to design and cut parts, while learning the principles of CAD/CAM. Mastercam Art lets your students bring their 2D sketches and clipart to life quickly and easily; while the Multiaxis package is available for schools that go above and beyond 3-axis machining. Mastercam for SolidWorks allows students to use Mastercam's top-notch toolpaths, directly inside of SolidWorks.
- Educational pricing makes the software highly affordable.
- The Educational Suite offers CAD, Mill, Turn, Router, and Wire EDM programming, all in a single package.
- Mastercam delivers a wide variety of teaching aids and learning tools for educators.
- QuickPart's introductory module gets students cutting parts fast, while having fun.
- A dedicated Educational Division offers full support for schools and teachers.